Mortgage Accountant® provides automated accounting for the transfer of funds between clearing, custodial and company accounts as well as bank account reconciliations.
Mortgage Accountant® also produces a file for automatic general ledger posting and ACH distribution. Upload mortgage transactions into your general ledger system through a customized interface to ensure accuracy and reduce end-of-day processing.
Highlighted Features of Mortgage Accountant®:
- Automatic accounting for funds movement between payment and disbursement clearing accounts
- ACH file creation for funds movement
- Automatic advance/recovery of P&I and T&I
- Custom general ledger interface
- Cash book balancing
- Bank account reconciliation
- Comprehensive remittance program for Fannie Mae®, Freddie Mac®, Ginnie Mae®, Federal Home Loan Bank’s Mortgage Partnership Finance™ (MPF®) and Mortgage Purchase Program (MPP), as well as other investors
To learn more about how Mortgage Accountant® can improve your bottom line, contact us today at 972.458.8583 or Info@FICS.com to schedule a free demo.