Mortgage Accountant®, a fully integrated system, provides automated accounting for the transfer of funds between clearing accounts and custodial and company accounts as well as bank account reconciliations.
Mortgage Accountant also produces a file for automatic general ledger posting and ACH distribution. Mortgage Accountant automates investor remittances including advance/recovery of P&I and T&I. Upload mortgage transactions into your general ledger system through a customized interface to assure accuracy and reduce end-of-day processing.
Some of the most prominent features of Mortgage Accountant include:
Automatic funds movement from payment clearing account
- Automatic funds movement to disbursement clearing account
- Automatic advance/recovery of P&I and T&I
- General ledger report and interface
- Automatic investor remitting
- Cash book balancing
- Bank account histories and reconciliation
- Comprehensive remittance program for Fannie Mae, Ginnie Mae, Federal Home Loan Bank’s Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) and Mortgage Purchase Program (MPP), as well other investors
To learn more about how Mortgage Accountant can improve your bottom line, contact us today at 972.458.8583 or Info@FICS.com to schedule a free demo.