FICS®, a leading mortgage software provider, is looking for motivated individuals to take part in an 8-week paid training program with the ultimate goal of being placed in one of our system support, technical support, or sales positions.
FICS® is currently recruiting trainees for the 2019 Training Program that is scheduled to take place in June and July.
During this 8-week period, trainees will learn various aspects of the mortgage industry, as well as obtain insight about FICS® and the positions for which they are being considered.
The long-term positions encompass system support, technical support, training and consulting, software testing, or sales. Applicants must possess high-level computer and problem solving skills, and enjoy working with customers and other team members.
- Must have an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree
- No more than six years post graduate work experience (applicants with more experience will not be considered)
- Previous mortgage experience is NOT required
- High-level of proficiency regarding computer skills using a Microsoft computer
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Joshua Blocker, Mortgage Servicer® System Support
Shawnece W, Third Party Interface System Support
Sunny Z, Technical Support
"As a recent college graduate, I tremendously appreciated the opportunity to experience FICS's training program. Without any prior experience, I was given a thorough introduction to the mortgage industry while attending specialized training for the software FICS® develops. The program was not only a way for the company to evaluate my skill set and strengths--it was also a way for me to appraise the company and its familial culture.
Throughout the program, Shalecia, Sherri, and Billy rigorously assessed my aptitude, proficiencies, and expertise, then carefully situated me in a position in the Technical Support department where I can perform to the best of my abilities and interests. I have the utmost respect and gratitude to them for fitting me where I belong in the company."