FICS®, a leading mortgage software provider, is looking for motivated individuals to take part in an 8-week paid training program with the ultimate goal of being placed in one of our system support, technical support, or sales positions.
We’ll be recruiting trainees in the spring of 2019 for the next training program starting in June 2019.
During this 8-week period, trainees will learn various aspects of the mortgage industry, as well as obtain insight about FICS® and the positions for which they are being considered.
The long-term positions encompass system support, technical support, training and consulting, software testing, or sales. Applicants must possess high-level computer and problem solving skills, and enjoy working with customers and other team members.
- Must have an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree
- No more than four years post graduate work experience (applicants with more experience will not be considered)
- Previous mortgage experience is NOT required
- High-level of proficiency regarding computer skills using a Microsoft computer
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment