FICS®, a leading mortgage software provider, is looking for motivated individuals to take part in an 8-week paid trainee program with the ultimate goal of being placed in one of our system support, technical support, or sales positions.
During this 8-week period, trainees will learn various aspects of the mortgage industry, as well as obtain insight about FICS® and the positions for which they are being considered.
The long-term positions encompass system support, technical support, training and consulting, software testing, or sales. Applicants must possess high-level computer and problem solving skills, and enjoy working with customers and other team members.
- Must have an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree
- No more than four years post graduate work experience (applicants with more experience will not be considered)
- Previous mortgage experience is NOT required
- Must be able to conduct a face-to-face interview by May 18, 2018
- Must be able to commit to the program from June 4 through July 27, 2018
- High-level of proficiency regarding computer skills using a Microsoft computer
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to work well in a team environment