Competitive Advantages that Set FICS® Apart
- Value - Save money through a low initial investment and low monthly maintenance costs
- Flexibility - Customizable software systems meet the specific needs of small and large companies
- Exceptional System Support - When you call FICS®, you'll speak with our receptionist who will direct you to the appropriate support person. You won't lose valuable production time waiting for someone to return your call or answer your email. We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Customized Correspondence – All FICS® systems come bundled with a customized form design tool allowing personalized borrower correspondence.
- Memos – Store reminders, collection notes or promises, or log conversations with the borrower.
- My Work List – Query loans based on individually-selected criteria, open the resulting loans to perform a task, and then refresh the list to return only those loans that still meet the criteria
- Interfaces – Mortgage Servicer® and/or Commercial Servicer® come with built-in interfaces to these and many other external systems: statement vendors, credit bureaus, tax service bureaus, taxing authorities, lockbox vendors, mortgage insurance companies, investors (Fannie Mae®, Freddie Mac® and Ginnie Mae®), FHA, VA, IRS, report writers and more.
- Advanced Security Features – Give your users read/write, read-only or restricted access to whatever windows and functions you choose.
- Maintenance History – Maintain a permanent life-of-loan transaction history on every loan for your regulators as well as your own review.
Convenient, User-friendly Tools that Improve Efficiency
- SAP® Crystal Reports® report writer – Generate unlimited custom reports and save them to a variety of file formats, graphs or HTML
- Billing Options – Amortized loan statements, monthly bills, bill and receipt, or coupons. Print bills in-house or outsource to a third-party print vendor
- Electronic Document Delivery – Radstar® stores all your documents and reports electronically and makes them available to your borrowers through the FICS® online web portal
FICS® provides the most cost-effective, efficient mortgage software solutions on the market today. When you automate with FICS® systems, you'll save money through:
- Fixed and controllable cost – nominal monthly support and maintenance fee provides continuous system updates and system support
- Paperless origination and servicing
- Real-time processing
- Enhanced productivity – originate and/or service more loans per employee
FICS® continually upgrades our software systems to take advantage of state-of-the-art technology:
- Powerful ODBC and SQL databases (Microsoft® SQL Server or SAP® SQL Anywhere®) give you power, speed and easy access to your data
- Radstar® integrated digital imaging tool electronically stores your system-generated documents and reports
- Automation tools improve efficiency and save time
Loan Producer® is a user-friendly, complete end-to-end loan origination system that automates the residential loan origination process from loan application through processing, underwriting, closing, funding and secondary marketing.
Mortgage Servicer® is a user-friendly software solution that automates residential servicing operations, including payment processing, investor reporting, escrow administration, custodial accounting, imaging, report writing and more!
Commercial Servicer® is a user-friendly software solution that automates commercial servicing operations, including payment processing, investor reporting, escrow administration, custodial accounting, imaging, report writing and more!
Sales Contact and System Requirements
Contact your FICS® sales team today to learn more about our mortgage loan servicing software and loan origination software or schedule a FREE demo!
Recommended System Requirements: