Top Five Reasons to Attend the FICS® 2018 Users' Conference
1. Spend time with your FICS® family
- Meet or catch up with your favorite system support folks
2. Connect with other FICS® users at open forums and roundtable discussions
- Share and discover new functionality and workflow processes
3. Learn from vendors and subject matter experts, including representatives from Freddie Mac® and QuestSoft®. A SyApps representative will discuss cloud hosting options for your FICS® systems.
4. Explore system features, so you can work more efficiently and effectively
- FREE Loan Producer® and Mortgage Servicer® overview sessions available so you can be sure to take full advantage of our software's functionality
- Our Web Apps team will be available to discuss LPOnline®, Xcluso®, LoanStat®, and eStatus Connect®
- Our tech staff will be on hand throughout the conference to answer your questions
- Our API team will be available to discuss the Mortgage Servicer® and Commercial Servicer® API's.
5. Preview and review system upgrades
- System features in the new Microsoft® .NET version of Commercial Servicer
- New loan application feature enhancements in Loan Producer®
- New online web product features for Xcluso® and LPOnline®
- Learn about new enhancements enabling you to work more efficiently
Mortgage Servicer® Session Highlights
Freddie Mac® representative speaking about their Investor Reporting Change Initiative effective in 2019
- CFPB mandated changes for successor in interest and loans in bankruptcy
- Review of Amortized Loan Statement changes
- Automation with Mortgage Servicer® API
- Learn how to save costs by promoting electronic notices and statements
Loan Producer® Session Highlights
Update on the new GSE Uniform Residential Loan Application (URLA)
Review of CFPB's new HMDA regulations
QuestSoft® guest speaker on HMDA
Learn how Loan Producer®, Xcluso®, and LPOnline® work better together
BairdLaw, PLLC guest speaker
- Enhancements in the new Commercial Servicer® Microsoft® .NET system
- Automation with Commercial Servicer® API
- Property inspection recording and tracking
- Guide to Adjustable Rate Mortgages
In addition to all these informative sessions and opportunities to meet other FICS® users and FICS® employees, the FICS® Users' Conference will be fun! Vocal Trash will captivate us on Wednesday night. Thursday night we'll head to TEXAS for a fabulous dinner, dancing and karaoke. We hope to see you at FICS' 32nd Annual Users' Conference!
You can register online via Client Access. For more information, contact FICS®: registration@FICS.com or 972.458.8583.
Drop us a line!
Use our contact form or call us 972.458.8583